[Air-L] Online tools and Citizen Engagement

Chris Doerr liebechristopher at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 00:31:00 PST 2011

Greetings everyone!
My name is Liubov Doerr. I am researching some instances of online tools for
productive civic engagement. I am an intern with the National Policy Consensus
Center and a graduate student in Portland State University Conflict Resolution
Program . I am currently working on a research project for NPCC on citizen
engagement and online tools.

In particular, I am looking for examples or ideas of platforms and tools that
have been used/could be used online for information purposes and for a dialogue
between decision-makers and the public.

If any of you is interested in discussing those questions with me, feel free to
write to me at liubovd at pdx.edu
Your input will be appreciated.
Thank you for your assistance!
Liubov