[Air-L] Citing from a Kindle

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 4 08:20:10 PST 2011

You actually have to count the paragraphs, I believe. BTW this is hard work.
I agree with Jeremy's sentiment. I found after taking a full course on legal
citation style for Canadian legal scholarship that the last and hardest job
is citation in a paper. Often I had to drop sentences because I could not
find the citation to the idea. I now try to blog everything I read so I
don't loose these things so much.

Also there are still professors out there I am sure and thus reviewers who
may prefer a citation to hard copy rather than electronic. That's my
understanding of the preference order.

Peter Timusk B.Math statistics. BA legal studies
Legal studies of the Information Age
Vice President Computers for Communites
School work blog http://notebook.webpagex.org
Some papers www.webpagex.org