[Air-L] Games

Alex Tuna Amsel tuna at tunatech.com
Wed Jan 5 03:06:56 PST 2011

Hi all,

I joined this list fairly recently as I'm fascinated by the topic and
considering studying it further at a later date.

I have noticed that games have been mentioned on a few occasionsand, if
it's of any interest, I thought I should point out that you have a game
industry veteran & BAFTA member on this list. I've been running a small
game studio since 1996 - indeed, all our work at that time came from
contacts I made over the Internet.

If anyone wants to contact me off list about anything game related,
please go ahead.

If it's of interest to those of you who study TV + social networks, I've
also worked on an experimental Twitter project focusing on TV & the
digital water cooler. For my sins, I worked on how Channel 4/Big Brother
should use Twitter in the UK, and co-ran a very successful Twitter
'event' based around Europe's music oddity Eurovision. This featured
leading UK comedy writer Graham Linehan tweeting & sending pictures live
from his sofa during the event (#twumpet, the follow up to #badmovieclub).

--

Alex Amsel | Tuna
M : +44(0)7771 524 632 | Skype : Alex Amsel