[Air-L] CFH: examples of 'digital city'?

Ben Light B.Light at salford.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 01:37:35 PST 2011

Hi Jin,

You might want to look at MediaCity:UK here in Salford, UK.  See:
http://www.mediacityuk.co.uk/

Also, check out ITU, Copenhagen's location, Dubai and Seoul.  You might also
want to look into the Digital Mile in Zaragosa, Spain.  Apart from ITU, I'm
not sure how these are faring, they're just ones I've heard of.

Best,

Ben.

Ben Light
Professor of Digital Media
Communication, Cultural and Media Studies Research Centre
Associate Head of School - Research and Innovation
School of Media, Music and Performance
The University of Salford
Adelphi House
Salford