[Air-L] a humourous aside to e- vs paper references

Justin Reedy jsreedy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:55:43 PST 2011

Professor Wellman,

Might I suggest a cheeky response to some of your URL-hungry twitter folks?
Say, for example, you had tweeted about Robert Gibbs leaving the White
House...
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=nyt+gibbs+to+leave+as+white+house+press+secretary

They also have a handy tiny.url button on LMGTFY to hide your true
intentions. (A bit less mean-spirited than a friend of mine who sometimes
instructs people to FGI, or Friggin' Google It.)

-Justin

Justin Reedy
Doctoral candidate
Department of Communication