[Air-L] by-lines for online data

Julian Hopkins reach at julianhopkins.net
Sat Jul 2 21:22:51 PDT 2011

Like Rutter & Smith (although they do not refer to bloggers) - most of those
I interviewed "expressed disappointment that they [will] not be personally
identified" (Rutter & Smith 2005: 90)

RUTTER, J. & G. W. H. SMITH 2005. Ethnographic Presence in  a Nebulous
Setting. In Virtual Methods. Issues in Social Research on the Internet (ed)
C. Hine, 81-92. Oxford: Berg.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Julian