[Air-L] Advice on Social Media Activism Related conferences with CFP

Amy Sample Ward amyrsward at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:55:27 PDT 2011

Hi Suheil-

The Nonprofit Technology Conference could be a very fitting venue for your
research - it's put on my NTEN (the Nonprofit Technology Network) and brings
together organizations, activists, public media, and many others every year
for a 3-day conference. The sessions are all determined by the community at
large, and submissions will open later this month (the next conference is
April 3-5 in San Francisco). You can learn more and sign up to be alerted
when submissions open on the NTC page: http://www.nten.org/ntc/planning

Cheers,

*Amy Sample Ward*
http://amysampleward.org |  @amyrsward
http://socialbysocial.com   |   @socialbysocial

*Membership Director
* NTEN: The Nonprofit Technology Network
http://nten.org | @NTENorg