[Air-L] question: published on the internet

Mark Goldstein markg at researchedge.com
Sun Jul 10 19:31:18 PDT 2011

And is the "published" item posted to the open web for all comers or
reserved behind some password/portal for a select audience with specific
policy agreements or even contained within a commercial licensed data source
where each access is expected to be transactional. The first case carries
much more "liberal" rights for all comers if indeed it is intentionally
"published," but as Dr. Zimmer asks below, is it unintentionally on the open
web in which case other ethics and factors may well apply.

Best Regards,
Mark Goldstein, President
International Research Center
Voice & Fax: 602-470-0389, Skype: mark.goldstein
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/markgoldstein
E-Mail: markg at researchedge.com, IRC: http://www.researchedge.com/
Harnessing Global Information Resources for Informed Decision Making