[Air-L] nice Chronicle story (U.S.) featuring AoIR-ists

Lauren Wagner lauren.wagner at oii.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 13 02:33:48 PDT 2011

Wasn't sure if this reached anyone so thought I would resend.
I am currently studying social networks in a way that completely preserves
privacy but still allows for the collection of relevant and actionable data.
If you use Twitter, I would greatly appreciate if you could take the time to
complete this 10 minute survey. The link to the survey can be found at
www.twittersurvey.co.uk<http://www.twittersurvey.co.uk/>

I can't describe my hypothesis because I don't want to bias results,
but I think the findings will be very interesting- I'm happy to share these
once the data is analyzed.
Thank you for your support- Lauren