[Air-L] Need New Methods Text

Dan Perkel dperkel at ischool.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 21 09:35:04 PDT 2011

I am not entirely sure what you are looking for in a text book for the
class, but as a supplement to any unit you cover I highly recommend Internet
Inquiry: Conversations about Method, edited by Annette Markham and Nancy
Baym (2009). Each section features a main article and then two responses.
Great fodder for class discussions and reflections on projects.

Good luck,

Dan

Dan Perkel
PhD Candidate
School of Information, Berkeley Center for New Media
UC Berkeley
http://people.ischool.berkeley.edu/~dperkel