[Air-L] Inclusion of short links in academic publications?

Patricia Rossini patyrossini at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 06:33:06 PDT 2011

Tracking links might seem atractive, but i agree with Joseph that these services can shut down and your links will be useless after it..
I've seen some people using them in conference papers, here in Brazil, but i do think it's dangerous.
Plus, they cover all the information we can get from the link adress, which, for me, is a big deal when i'm reading something.
Just my opinion ;)

       Patrícia Rossini
(32) 8806-7216 . 8879-9326