[Air-L] question: published on the internet

Ulf-Dietrich Reips u.reips at ikerbasque.org
Fri Jul 8 14:20:05 PDT 2011

so, in the widest sense. very well. imho answers to your questions
need to take into account that there are degrees of 'public' and
'private' (and 'published' and even 'internet'). public to one person
using one type of service in one bit of the internet will not be
public to many others etc. same for the other terms, even internet,
ask my connected fridge whose content may be private and unpublished