[Air-L] mobiles and affect

Natalie Dixon patsydixon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 02:34:52 PDT 2011

Dear Colleagues

I am currently researching affect and mobiles at the University of
Amsterdam. For my new media masters thesis I would like to test the notion
of *subjectivity (*how users become subjects to their phones, themselves and
others) and how this links to affect.

To test this further  I have designed a survey. My experience with surveys
is limited  and I was hoping I could ask for some feedback on the survey
design and/or positioning. Perhaps there are similar mobile surveys out
there? Or other researchers working with the same themes that I can touch
base with?  Any pointers are welcome.

The survey link is:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P5PS27G

Thanks in advance