[Air-L] Email address at twitter for data questions

Alex Leavitt alexleavitt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 20:56:20 PDT 2011

Sorry if that came off as snarky. It was a roundabout -- albeit poor -- way
of inferring if this might perhaps be a starting point in time to inquire
about LoC plans or if there are perhaps other considerations about giving
researchers a bit more access to data than has been available (to me, it
seems like that might have been suggested in the "all" and "don't share
datasets" phrasing).

Alex