[Air-L] Asking help about Facebook censorship criteria

Monica Barratt tronica at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 17:19:52 PDT 2011

Colleagues of mine were unsuccessful at advertising on Facebook to recruit
ecstasy users for their research study. I've also read about Students for
Sensible Drug Policy being unable to advertise on Facebook. So they do
prohibit drug related posts, even in cases where ads were about research and
policy rather than selling or promotion.

Cheers
Monica

Monica Barratt
http://monicabarratt.net