[Air-L] IACAP'11 - program available - registration closing soon

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 01:20:50 PDT 2011

Colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing committee and IACAP (International Association
for Computing and Philosophy), I'm pleased to announce that the schedule of
conference events and presentations for IACAP'11 (the 25th anniversary
conference of the Computing and Philosophy conferences) is now available on
the conference website:

<http://www.iacap.org/conferences/iacap11/>

Papers are arranged in 10 tracks, exploring the conference theme, "The
Computational Turn: Past, Presents, Futures?² through a wide range of
perspectives, themes, and disciplines.  Five keynote speakers complete the
program: please see the website for titles, abstracts, and speaker bios.

IACAP'11 will take place on the campus of Aarhus University, Aarhus,
Denmark, July 4-6, 2011.  Deadline date for registrations is 26. June.

Additional information regarding transportation, restaurants, etc. is also
now available.

Please pass along to potentially interested colleagues and students.  We
look forward to welcoming our speakers, presenters, and conference
participants to Aarhus to celebrate 25 years of "the computational turn."

Best regards,
charles ess
Institut for Informations- og Medievidenskab
Helsingforsgade 14
8200 Århus N.
Denmark
mail: <imvce at hum.au.dk>
tel: (+45) 8942 9250

Professor, Philosophy and Religion
Drury University, Springfield, Missouri 65802 USA

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23