[Air-L] voice recognition software for interview transcription?

FILIPPO TREVISAN f.trevisan.1 at research.gla.ac.uk
Fri Jun 24 12:41:16 PDT 2011

Thank you - sounds like an interesting DIY solution to a problem that most of us seem to share... I am indeed considering paying a transcription service to do the work but having to operate within the restricted budget of a PhD I thought I would try this list first since a lot of useful suggestions have come through it before.

keep them coming! wishing all a good weekend,