[Air-L] Email address at twitter for data questions

Amanda Lenhart alenhart at pewinternet.org
Fri Jun 17 06:30:36 PDT 2011

I think this is exactly the question to ask Twitter directly, though I would assume that this is only an email address (and thus access to the organization itself) and not any promise on the part of Twitter to change its TOS.

The LoC also clearly has plans to make their Gnip feed available to researchers, but their timeframe is probably longer than most researchers can handle - access for researchers in the next 4-5 months, but access only to older tweets, and only, at least initially, through LoC staff.

Amanda

Amanda Lenhart
Pew Research Center
@amanda_lenhart