[Air-L] More queries on health-related issues

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 23:32:46 PDT 2011

Dr Gene Loeb (and others) -

I was interested to see the recent call for papers on issues related to World of Health IT. I quickly looked through the call, and I was interested in concepts related to the healthcare continuum.

I have just begun to search for literature on Continuous Professional Development in the area of healthcare. In particular, looking for studies that show that ongoing prof. education (digital delivery; via internet) leads to good healthcare outcomes.

I'm a newbie in this area so any and all help will be appreciated.

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Research Assistant, School of Health & Human Sciences
Popular Culture Assoc Australia-New Zealand 30 June-1 July Auckland, NZ
Lismore NSW AUSTRALIA Mobile +(61)(0)438 233344 Fax +(61)(0)2 6624 5380
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/