[Air-L] SocInfo 2011 -- Request for Reviewers

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:37:10 PDT 2011

*SocInfo 2011  --  Request for Reviewers*

The Third International Conference on Social Informatics (SocInfo 2011 -
Singapore, October 6-8, 2011) is looking for some extra reviewers who can
complete 1-3 short paper reviews by July 1, 2011.

http://www.sis.smu.edu.sg/SocInfo2011/index.html

Due to the larger than expected submission pool, we find ourselves with an
impressive list of papers that still need a few more sets of eyes for a
thorough peer review process to be completed.

We are in particular need of reviewers who can effectively manage
multidisciplinary social and information/computer science papers.

If you are willing to join the Program Committee, please drop me a line (
stu at polsci.umass.edu) and we'll get you onto the EasyChair reviewing system.

Thanks,
The Program Co-Chairs

Anwitaman Datta, Nanyang Technological University
Richard Rogers, University of Amsterdam
Stuart Shulman, University of Massachusetts Amherst