[Air-L] multiplexing

Jesper Tække ses at post10.tele.dk
Tue Jun 21 06:46:52 PDT 2011

Okay, I see the definition of what 'multiplexing' is, is not global, We have it from by CHRISTOPHER FAHEY and TIMOTHY MEANEY who defines it in http://www.alistapart.com/articles/conversation-is-the-new-attention/ like:

'It’s not “multitasking” to take notes or have a conversation with your colleagues during a presentation—as long as you’re talking about the topic at hand. Some call this “multiplexing,” where overlapping tasks are closely related to each other, and even complementary. Attention is not lost in multiplexing—in fact, it is multiplied.'

Best Regards
Jesper