[Air-L] voice recognition software for interview transcription?

Iga Huang i.iga1025 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 02:10:45 PDT 2011

"doz" is a recommended program to transcribe audio/video data. It plays
current media file synchronous with your texts. You can save time and energy
switching media to text. You can download it free at here:
http://toget.pchome.com.tw/category/business/9592.html
But, I'm sorry that it's Chinese. I did not find English version.
Maybe you can try if you are interested in.