[Air-L] Wikipedia survey for the Sztakipedia project

Mihály Héder hedermisi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 04:28:11 PST 2011

Dear All,

I would like to ask you a little, but important help.
I'm doing research on the future of the Wikipedia editor interface. In order
to understand better the view of the Wikiepedia users I compiled a survey.
 With filling the forms you can contribute to the survey, and your view will
be taken into account assessing  the general requirements of the editors of
Wikipedia, and also that of the readers of Wikipedia.

Please help me by filling the following form (it takes 3 minutes max):
http://pedia.sztaki.hu/survey_en
*and* by forwarding this mail to everyone you can think of. The more (and
not only tech-savvy) people we reach, the better. So please, do not leave
out anyone who has the slightest chance to use the internet (friends,
family, students, mailing lists, neighbours, classmates, co-workers, etc.)

The results will be available in raw form and explained by 31/03/2011 at:
http://pedia.sztaki.hu , and also I will compile a white paper in the
subject (strictly for an Open Access journal)

(if this letter reaches you more than once it is my fault)

Thank you very much:
Mihály Héder
Computer and Automation Research Institute of the Hungarian Academy of
Sciences +
Budapest University of Technology, Philosophy of Science PhD student