[Air-L] Have blogged my famous people question

Sue Thomas Sue.Thomas at dmu.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 01:36:15 PST 2011

Dear all

I'm having trouble ploughing through the huge mass of info you've given
me, and I'm very conscious that many people want to share it. It will
take me ages to organise it into a coherent public list so for the
moment I've blogged the question and invited others to contribute. I'd
be delighted if you'd circulate this to offlist  colleagues and invite
them to add to it too. Don't want to lose all this knowledge.

Famous internet people *not* from North America http://bit.ly/hp2Puz

Btw if anyone wants to take up the baton and produce a better resource,
feel free and just let me know so I can link to it J

Thanks

sue

_________________

Professor Sue Thomas

Faculty of Humanities/Institute of Creative Technologies
Clephan 1.01d
De Montfort University

The Gateway

Leicester

LE1 9BH, UK

e: sue.thomas at dmu.ac.uk

t: @suethomas

w: Nature and Cyberspace: stories, memes and metaphors
http://www.thewildsurmise.com <http://www.thewildsurmise.com/>