[Air-L] Narrative analysis of social networks

Sara Buggy sarabuggy85 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:59:44 PST 2011

 Hello all,

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some
references regarding narrative analysis of CMC? I'm doing PhD research on
Irish young adults' identity construction and performance on social network
sites, and am utilising a multidisciplinary methodology that includes this
approach. However, my grounding in linguistics is limited, and I would very
much appreciate it if anyone had any recommendations for texts in this area.
To date, I have been reading more general texts, but if you are aware of
anything CMC-specific, it would be very gratefully received.

Kind regards,
Sara Buggy

sara.buggy at ul.ie