[Air-L] Job Announcement - Colorado College

Steven Schneider steve at sunyit.edu
Fri Mar 11 08:18:59 PST 2011

Hello,

The SUNY Institute of Technology is hiring an Assistant Professor to teach
in our online graduate (MS) program in Information Design & Technology, and
our on-campus undergraduate program in Communication & Information Design.
We are especially interested in hiring a person with interests in new
media.  If you're interested, apply quickly at http://bit.ly/hOPaPN: we're
developing a short list in the next two weeks and will be interviewing in
April.

If you're interested in more detail about SUNYIT or our programs, drop me an
email.

//steve.

--
Steven M. Schneider