[Air-L] Last call! Television 2.0 Survey

Rhiannon Bury rcbury at rogers.com
Wed Mar 16 12:01:58 PDT 2011

Dear AIR-listers

Thanks in part to you, I have almost 500 complete responses to my survey on
viewing patterns and fan engagement afforded by timeshifting, downloading and
streaming technologies.  I am planning to end data collection after six months
at the end of March. If you haven't completed the survey, here's your chance:

http://tinyurl.com/tv2-0-survey2

Depending on  your level of engagement with media fandom, the survey takes
between 10  and 30 minutes to complete. There are prizes to win as well!  The
Television 2.0 project has been reviewed by the Research Ethics Board  at
Athabasca University.

Thanks for your consideration!

Rhiannon

Rhiannon Bury, PhD
Associate Professor
Women's and Gender Studies
Athabasca University, Canada's Open University
rbury at athabascau.ca