[Air-L] TwitterGet

Luca Rossi luca.rossi at uniurb.it
Tue Mar 22 07:33:46 PDT 2011

Dear All,

For those who are missing twapperkeeper services and cannot run their
own twapperkeeper server, we've decided to released a small software
we previously used for our reseach. This Java software uses a
distributed architecture and allows you to do basically the same
things that Twapperkeeper did.

You can download the software together with a short manual here:
http://is.gd/kQEmjk

Please note that this is just an simplified alpha version of something
used internally, nevertheless we hope it could help many researchers
looking for a Twapperkeeper alternative.

All the best

Luca

Luca Rossi
LaRiCA - Advanced Communication Laboratory
Faculty of Sociology - "Carlo Bo" University, Urbino
luca.rossi at uniurb.it
T. +39 0722 305726 F. +39 0722 305727
http://larica.uniurb.it/sigsna
http://larica.uniurb.it/redline