[Air-L] Using Social Media class

Holly Kruse holly.kruse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:09:21 PDT 2011

Another curricular question... I'm proposing a 2-hour, winter
intersession undergraduate course on Using Social Media. This will in
some way be an expanded version of a course I'll be teaching the
following semester on digital communication (a revision of a seminar
I've taught before), and it will have an applied element. I need to
come up with a tentative syllabus by the end of the week. Any
suggestions, syllabi, or other resources would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

Holly

----
Holly Kruse