[Air-L] Reminder: Organizations and Social Network Sites Workshop CFP

Charles Steinfield steinfie at msu.edu
Tue Mar 29 15:25:41 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,
Friday, April 1 is fast approaching.  We look forward to receiving
your extended abstract for the Organizations and Social Network Sites
Workshop at the Communities and Technologies 2011 conference.    We
are seeking papers dealing with the many research topics raised by the
increasing use of online social network sites and technologies in
organizational settings.   Workshop details can be found at our site:
http://tc.msu.edu/orgsnsworkshop

Details about the C&T 2011 meeting can be found at the conference web
site:
http://ct2011.urbaninformatics.net/

The workshop will be held on Thursday, June 30 in Brisbane,
Australia.   We will be working with the workshop paper authors to
prepare submissions for a special issue of the Journal of Computer
Mediated Communication on this topic.

Extended abstracts of 1500 words can be submitted via email to Charles
Steinfield (steinfie at msu.edu) or Marleen Huysman (m.h.huysman at vu.nl).

Thanks and please forward to colleagues you know who are working on
this area.
Charles Steinfield
Michigan State University

Marleen Huysman