[Air-L] Seeking info about famous internet people *not* from North America

Sue Thomas Sue.Thomas at dmu.ac.uk
Sun Mar 6 00:19:05 PST 2011

Leslie, many thanks for these links. I'm aware of the Itos but not the
others. Must go back and re-read The Virtual Community.

(By the way, everyone, I asked for backchannel emails but if your email
to me included the list as well, I'm assuming you want the conversation
to be public and am including it in my reply too. Hope that is not too
spammy. )

thanks

Sue