[Air-L] Twitter no longer allowing use for scholarship - Update

Monica Murero murero.monica at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:46:10 PST 2011

Great Initiative, Amanda!
Congratulations to you and to the "someone at Twitter" for trying to
give access to academics/no-prof to Twitter data.

(I am writing you off-list regarding my professional interests).

Best,
Monica

----------------

Monica Murero , Ph.D.
AoIR Exec, 2003-2009; AoIR Treasurer, 2005-2009
AoIR Lifetime Member

Director E-Life International Institute
Associate Professor in Politics of e-Government
and in Sociology of New Technology
University Federico II, Italy
Consultant, World Health Organization
LinkedIN: http://it.linkedin.com/pub/monica-murero-ph-d/16/52/606