[Air-L] Oh Canada!

Liza Barry-Kessler barryke2 at uwm.edu
Tue Mar 8 11:17:40 PST 2011

Sandra Braman has an article coming out on the Internationalization of the Internet, as part of her series on the RFCs. I believe it was Norway, not Canada. It was definitely in the first decade, so well before 1985. (Unfortunately, I read the draft article last fall, and can't find a published citation.)

Liza Barry-Kessler
Ph.D. Student
School of Information Studies
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee