[Air-L] book announcement

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 06:17:16 PST 2011

Since the Internet and ICTs overall reduce the cost of information/text
reproduction, storage and distribution to very close to zero and the
content/reviewing/editing is almost all done by volunteer labour, I'm
wondering what the value added is of "academic publishers/publishing"...
whether for "Handbooks" or journals or...?