[Air-L] book announcement

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Mar 9 10:06:15 PST 2011

This may be minor, but my partner has a Nook and can rent e-books from the
New York Public Library; apparently this is spreading in a number of
places. So the traditional library is becoming, not only partly digital,
but also democratized - you can be housebound and still receive your
books, for example.

- Alan