[Air-L] book prices (re. volution! together can we make the difference? )

Monica Murero murero.monica at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:04:30 PST 2011

p.s. if we believe that access to education is a crucial right and an
extraordinary value worthed to sustain, the change should start from
ourselves.  If we wait for editors to lower prices of our
pubblications or do not ask to partnership with them to make costs of
books lower, can we exepct that things change?

Experiment and do  partnership with your editor , could be fun :-)

Monica