[Air-L] URL security and sharing links RE: Internet history textbook

Christophe Prieur christophe.prieur at liafa.jussieu.fr
Sun Mar 13 17:22:28 PDT 2011

By the way, don't forget that facebook's "like" buttons may on some indelicate websites take the form of a 'play' button under a catchy video, resulting in embarrassing posts on your facebook wall (don't ask me how i became aware of that).

Put together with the fact that your browser history may be queried by any website, as the following one gives the funny demonstration:
http://didyouwatchporn.com/
you may become a bit self-conscious while clicking anything anywhere :)

(Note that this has nothing to do with Peter's relevant advice, but the title, 'URL security')
_
  Christophe Prieur,                                               prieur at liafa.fr
  Liafa, Université Paris-Diderot                           http://liafa.fr/~prieur/
  [user experience research, social networks, (large) graph algorithms]