[Air-L] Internet history textbook

Jennifer deWinter jdewinter at wpi.edu
Mon Mar 14 05:51:59 PDT 2011

Hello,

When I teach Digital Rhetoric, I use the online oral history _How the Web
Was Won_: http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2008/07/internet200807

Students seem to really enjoy this and then they are more interested in the
supplementary articles that we read concerning political economy, cultural
criticism, etc.

Jennifer