[Air-L] Last call! Television 2.0 Survey

Rhiannon Bury rcbury at rogers.com
Wed Mar 16 23:08:47 PDT 2011

Thank Peter for your note.

If anyone else tried to access the survey Wednesday afternoon, the university
servers were down the better part of the day (of course they would go down after
sending out a call to do the survey!) I just checked and all is working again
now. Here is the link again:

http://tinyurl.com/tv2-0-survey2

best

Rhiannon