[Air-L] list of open access journals dealing with technology

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Thu Mar 24 11:12:24 PDT 2011

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
}Dear Jeremy and AoIR,
 I think http://www.webnographers.org [1] in one form or another will
be up again at some point. It's presently down, partly due to spam.
 Webnographers.org was an extensive wiki-listing of papers, books,
videos, syllabi, tools and much more, which Jenny Ryan originated, and
for which I was the main aggregator.
 World University and School's 'Internet Studies' wiki subject page -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Internet_Studies [2] - also has
some of these open teaching and learning resources - such as papers,
books, videos, syllabi, tools - and is growing.
 I hope both wiki Webnographers.org and WUaS's 'Internet Studies'
subject page will further complement AoIR's wiki.
 Best,
 Scott
 Scott MacLeod
 World University and School
 http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University
 415 480 4577
 http://scottmacleod.com
 scott at scottmacleod.com
 On Thu 24/03/11  6:38 AM , jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu sent:
 before we get a list posted to the list, which i think might be a
bit much for some folks, perhaps this reply directly to Katy, or
really we have a list of journals on the wiki, maybe adding them there
would be good.