[Air-L] List of Grad Programs and Research Centers

Sravan Bhamidipati bsravanin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:43:54 PDT 2011

Hello everybody. I am Sravan from India, and am new to the group. I am
looking for Ph.D. programs in Internet Studies.

The existing AoIR Wiki lists for Graduate
Programs<http://wiki.aoir.org/index.php?title=Graduate_Programs>and
Research
Centers <http://wiki.aoir.org/index.php?title=Research_Centers> seem
incomplete, given the large variety of people seen in the email archives. It
will be very helpful for students if you could reply to this thread with a
name and/or URL of your department, if it offers a graduate program and/or
conducts research in this field. I will subsequently update the Wiki pages.

Thank you all in advance.

--
Sravan Bhamidipati
Software Performance Engineer