[Air-L] No more thank you's !

Sue Thomas Sue.Thomas at dmu.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 02:33:46 PST 2011

A colleague has emailed to object to the stream of thank you's from me.

The reason I'm sending them is that although I asked people to reply to
me backchannel, lots of you replied to the list, which made me assume
you wanted the conversation to be public.

But I agree that, due to the high number of responses my thanks are
getting very spammy, so please note that from now on I will only reply
to you back-channel.

Best

Sue

_________________

Professor Sue Thomas

Faculty of Humanities/Institute of Creative Technologies
Clephan 1.01d
De Montfort University

The Gateway

Leicester

LE1 9BH, UK

e: sue.thomas at dmu.ac.uk

t: @suethomas

w: Nature and Cyberspace: stories, memes and metaphors
http://www.thewildsurmise.com <http://www.thewildsurmise.com/>