[Air-L] question about creative class

jellicle Ye yekejellicle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:31:03 PST 2011

Hi, every distinguished professor,

I have a question about creative industries and especially the creative
class when I am preparing my essay, I was wondering whether you could spare
some minutes and offer me some suggestions, thank you very much.

  " Is it possible to say that the continuing growth of creative class can
be a potential advantage of those developing countries which have large
market of  human resources and collective intelligence as the creative
industries or knowledge economy is developing? And I am searching some
information about different macro strategies and micro tactics in
cultivating creative class in different countries. If you have related
materials, I am really grateful for your kindness. O(∩_∩)O

regards and best wishes

Ke Ye (Jellicle)

The University of Nottingham, Ningbo, China

School of International Communications