[Air-L] Call for reviewers

violah violahl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:13:39 PST 2011

As my edited book entitled "Virtual Community Participation and Motivation:
Cross-Disciplinary Theories" got all the manuscripts. I got several chapters
to be reviewed. I need about 10 reviewers who could contribute to the book
by doing the review in one month. Each reviewer needs to review two
chapters. The review deadline would be 10th April. Any one who are
interested in reviewing two chapters for the book are welcome to contact me
at the following two email address: Hongleili at gmail.com / H.Li at swansea.ac.uk.
Please do not reply to this email directly because I normally use this email
address to receive listserv messages.
Here is the address for the details of the book.

http://www.igi-global.com/authorseditors/authoreditorresources/callforbookchapters/callforchapterdetails.aspx?ID=762

Regards,
Honglei
--