[Air-L] The Story So Far: What We Know About the Business of Digital Journalism

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Tue May 10 05:35:30 PDT 2011

Perhaps of interest to some here.   --- rick

http://www.cjr.org/the_business_of_digital_journalism/introduction.php

The Story So Far:  What We Know About the Business of Digital Journalism

a report by

Bill Grueskin  Dean of Academic Affairs, Columbia Journalism School
Ava Seave Principal, Quantum Media Adjunct Associate Professor, Columbia Business School
Lucas Graves Ph.D. Candidate, Columbia Journalism School

To download the complete version of "The Story So Far: What We Know About the Business of Digital Journalism," a new report on digital news economics from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, click here. http://cjrarchive.org/img/posts/report/The_Story_So_Far.pdf