[Air-L] Seeking participants for brief e-mail interview on Wikipedia

Kristin Eckert keckert at jmail.umd.edu
Mon May 2 10:44:53 PDT 2011

Dear fellow researchers,

We are seeking Wikipedia users (without contributing) and contributors
for a brief e-mail interview (ca. 15 min.) for a study on how the
English version Wikipedia works. Please consider participating and
spread our call to friends and acquaintances.

Thank you very much for our help.

Best regards,
Stine Eckert

Here are the details:

Why Wikipedia works -- Wikipedia contributors and users for brief
e-mail interview needed

The Philip Merrill College of Journalism at the University of Maryland
is seeking Wikipedia contributors willing to participate in a brief
e-mail interview (ca. 15 min.). If you have been contributing to or
have used the English language Wikipedia without contributing and you
are over 18 years old, please consider participating in our study. We
will share the result of the study with you. Your information will be
confidential and your name will not be used. If you are interested
please e-mail:

Dr. Linda Steiner at lsteiner at jmail.umd.edu or
Stine Eckert at keckert at jmail.umd.edu.

--

PhD Student
Co-President, Merrill Graduate Student Association (MGSA)
keckert at jmail.umd.edu