[Air-L] UNESCO - Africa-wide forum for Science, Technology and Innovation launched

Monica Murero murero.monica at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:36:19 PDT 2011

Africa-wide forum for Science, Technology and Innovation  launched

Africa is the least advanced continent in ST&I. An Africa-wide forum which aims to give science, technology and innovation (ST&I) a more central role in the policy-making process was launched. The forum is a result of collaboration between UNESCO, UNECA, the African Union, ISESCO and other partners. All national African parliaments, the Pan-African Parliament and all regional parliamentary assemblies will be members.
http://www.scidev.net/en/middle-east-and-north-africa/pan-african-parliamentary-science-forum-launched.html?utm_source=link&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=en_middleeastandnorthafrica

Monica
------------

Monica Murero , Ph.D.
AoIR Exec, 2003-2009; AoIR Treasurer, 2005-2009
AoIR Honorific Lifetime Member

Director E-Life International Institute
Associate Professor in Politics of e-Government
and in Sociology of New Technology
University Federico II, Italy
Consultant, World Health Organization
LinkedIN: http://it.linkedin.com/pub/monica-murero-ph-d/16/52/606