[Air-L] Invitation for those going to ICA in Boston this week

Mia Consalvo consalvo at mit.edu
Mon May 23 10:50:43 PDT 2011

[with apologies for cross-posting]

Game Studies/ICA folks:

You're invited to this Friday's Games at GAMBIT (at MIT), from 4-6 PM on May
27, 2011 in our game lab. Each week we play games, talk about them, and just
generally socialize. It's always open to the public, but this week we'd like
to extend a special invitation to anyone attending ICA and who has an
interest in games. RSVP is not required, but if you definitely know you'll
be attending please let me know so we can order enough food (i.e. light
snacks :). The Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Game Lab is located in Kendall Square,
right on the MBTA Red Line at 5 Cambridge Center on the third floor. A map
for reaching us can be found here:
http://gambit.mit.edu/contact/index.php

Some weeks we have a special theme, but this week is open. If you have a
special game you'd like to play, let us know in advance and we'll do our
best to have it there. Finally, please email me separately if I can answer
any questions about the event or GAMBIT for you.

Thanks all!
Mia

p.s. I'm also organizing an informal dinner following the event, so we can
keep the conversation going. Let me know if you'd like to be a part of that
as well.

--
Mia Consalvo, Ph.D.
Visiting Associate Professor