[Air-L] a question about privacy protection and copyright in Internet research

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Tue May 10 08:38:09 PDT 2011

Courts are above business agreements so your agreement with Facebook does
not stop at the Facebook company level and can go to courts and rulings can
turn nasty on Facebook if they are nasty. I live in a society governed by
laws not men or women or computers. User Agreements are based on laws.
Students at my school brought a case against Facebook and forced changed to
their privacy practices.

Peter Timusk
at571 at ncf.ca
ptimusk at sympatico.ca