[Air-L] Research

Julian Hopkins reach at julianhopkins.net
Tue May 24 19:01:11 PDT 2011

A good place to start would be this:
Ess, C. & AoIR ethics working committee, 2002. Ethical decision-making and
Internet research: Recommendations from the aoir ethics working committee,
Available at: www.aoir.org/reports/ethics.pdf [Accessed March 7, 2008].

The ethics of online research has often been debated on this list, if you
search the archives you may find answers to some of your questions.

Regards,
Julian

Blog: www.julianhopkins.net
Twitter: @julianhopkins